Professor for the Master in Data Science Program
Course: Deep Learning for Image Processing
• Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN)
• Transfer Learning
• Object Recognition
• Image Segmentation
Course: Artificial Neural Networks applied to the Business
• Artificial Neural Networks fundamentals
• Gradient Descendent and Backpropagation
• FeedForward Neural Networks (FFNN)
• Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN)
• Self-Organizing Maps (SOM)
Course: Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
• Searching algorithms: BFS/DFS, A/A*, etc.
• Genetic Algorithm (GA)
• Fuzzy Logic (FL)
• Machine Learning Fundamental s (ML)
• Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Professor for the Master in Biomedical Informatic
Area: Technology 4.0 in Healthcare
• Blockchain applied to the Healthcare sector.
• Data mining applied to the Healthcare sector
IBM Watson Trainer
• Provide basic understanding of AI technologies, practical knowledge of the core Watson APIs, and how applications can integrate these services.
• Fundamentals of creating, configuring, and training the Watson cognitive services on the IBM Cloud.
• Training for IBM Certified Application Developer - Watson V3.
Doctor of Science in Systems Engineering. (In progress)
Applied Artificial Intelligence
MBA, International Business & General Management.
Beta-Gamma-Sigma international honor society alumni. The Netherlands, Europe 2014.
Bachelor of Science in Systems Engineering.
"A forecasting model for Peruvian Stock Market based on Artificial Neural Networks".
Focused on research in Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Artificial Intelligence Architecture
Big Data Architecture